Sunday, April 12, 2015

LITTLE Tiny Small - PVC PIPE BIRDS

LITTLE ( Tiny )  PVC Pipe Birds
..............  are the next project. Smaller ( 1 1/4"  ) PVC pipe, less expensive pipe.

Yet ......... everybody loves them !

 They look like this:

Tiny Small  PVC Birds

Little Tiny PVC  Bird

I'm on the go !

Tiny Little Pvc Bird
These are easy and fun to make ! 
 Made from 1 1/4 inch Pvc pipe.
These tiny birds stand 7 1/2 inches tall.
With shorten beaks & painted colors, they can be any bird.
 Simple little stick-on eyes.
One color paint job.


Remember that I sell on Ebay too.

Some craft people like the CD disks better than the downloads.  With the CD disks, you have a more lasting form of information .......... it seems that sometimes computers fail and downloads are lost.

My seller name on Ebay is:    floridajim 

I have been on Ebay since 1999 and still going strong.  Please watch for my auctions and selling of my CDs.
I can also be reached any time by email at:   floridajim007@gmail.com

NOTE:  RED HEADED ( Pileated ) WOODPECKER,  now available in CD form on Ebay.
Will ship CDs World-wide.  - Jim Murphy, Florida, USA.